CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

experiment time

Hey Everybody!

How many of you check back to see if I have updated my blog recently? My guess is 2, maybe 3 of you a month. And you are Always. Disappointed. Always. Cause I never post.

Well, for you lucky few, I have a new experiment. I will post everyday until Liss comes back from her internship. Don't believe me? Well, I guess we'll have to see who wins this unofficial bet.

Game on, sucka.

-Me

4 comments:

Christian said...

I will believe it when I see it.

Brent said...

Hey Christian!

I wonder if I should count commenting on a comment as a post.

Nah...that would be too easy.

Can I sell my car at your Yard sale?

Christian said...

No wimping out, I want real posts. They can be addressed to me since I'm probably the only one besides Elissa that's reading it (just kidding).

Yancy said...

i'm reading...sometimes. :)