CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Guitar Hero, walk the walk

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

i love that you left the guitar hitting the fan part in. its hilarious. my fav part is your grandpa laugh. haha

Darla said...

Now THAT was brilliant Brent. I loved it.

Hannah said...

Brent! I can't believe you actually posted something on your blog! We are such good friends that we keep a link to your blog on ours and check it fairly often, even though you have gone months without a new post. Can you believe we love you that much? :) It's good to hear that you're still alive and that atleast we know you are spending your time really productively. Right on.(You know Kendall would be over playing that with you all the time if you weren't across the country)

Darla said...

Alright Brent. New post please!! And I'd LOVE to see that video of me and june! (: