Check out this rad video!
Anyone remember that old movie from the '80's? I remember watching it at my friend Marty's house. The climax of the flick is when the lead character does a back flip on his BMX bike, right at the end of a clutch race sequence. I was speechless.
Well, this Danny MacAskill fellow is so rip-roarin' amazing on his bike, I'd love to see a full-length movie of him taking on the local heavies in a BMX competition.
"It's going to take a lot more than skill for Cru Jones to conquer the toughest BMX challenge in the world. It's going to take a miracle."
I smell a trilogy, don't you?
Monday, April 20, 2009
Quick links of Rad stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You know you spend too much time watching BMX videos when you end up on a comrade's blog. :D
Have you seen "Sentenced to Life" where Matt Beringer rides on the old Reams building in Provo? Tis another classic...
P.S. Rad = one of the best movies ever,
Just watched Matt ride the Reams. More than anything, I can't believe that a roof like that would have EVER been constructed!
Dontcha wish you could hope on a bike and throw tricks like these X-gamers?
Good to see you 'round these parts, Jet!
LOL, I sure do wish it was that easy to hop on a bike and go grinding. For some reason I think you'd be able to pretty easily. You've got skillz~
Post a Comment