
I've started the 6th season of 24 on DVD. Why do I do this to myself? I hardly have enough time to keep up with the shows I am already invested in.
Now if this freakin' writer's strike doesn't end soon, we'll all be bombarded with so much reality television our brains will melt. Basically, a Darwinian gale force will wipe out the entire human race as 1 in 3 of us will be cast in a show by the end of '09. Cue the life-threatening televised hi jinks we're all bound to be contractually obligated to participate in.
Maybe it's because I am in Media at the Agency and I feel some sort of obligation to keep up with current television programming. Really, this is one of those chicken or the egg type conundrums. Did I gravitate towards advertising because I love media in all forms? Or do I now ingest more Media since I hear all about it at work and am naturally intrigued?
Either way, I am wasting precious time writing about it. I have work to do. Only 23 hours left.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
chicken or the egg
Posted by Brent at 10:12 PM
Labels: media, television, the martin agency, writer's strike
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment