So my brief blogging experiment was a flash in the pan. I started with every intention of posting quasi-regularly, and failed miserably. Even this "regret filled lax in blogging" post is a page right out of the unofficial blogger.com handbook. Just trying to keep up with the posting Jones's.
The original posts were actually when Elissa was on a small business trip back East and I was all alone. Poor me. For the last 2 weeks, I have been living in NY as I fufill my internship requirement for graduation. If I am to sum up the City in one word....OVEN. This place is a-cookin'. 
I am at an agency by the name of The Geppetto Group. www.geppettogroup.com. More details to come later, but I am enjoying my time working with the Account Planners.
The real experiment will begin after I finish my internship in NY and I am with Elissa again. If I continue to post religiously, then I might actually catch the bug.
peace out.
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Round 2
Posted by Brent at 3:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh promises, promises! Little did you know that I was reading your blog regularly! I hope your internship goes well--and every time I get a drink of water I think of you.
Your loving older (oldest?) cousin,
Dianne
Post a Comment