CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Separation=Anxiety

I believe in karma. At least a mormon watered-down version of it.

In my single days, I would always mock people who could not handle being alone. Elissa has been out of town the whole week and I am a mess. Well, not really a mess, but I miss her. Ya know? I guess it all comes back around.

She has been on a business trip to Massachusetts, and I have been king of the house. I haven't done the dishes all week. Its been great!

It's quiet here. A little too quiet. I didn't fully realize how attached you can get to a person. So the overall consensus here in #308...We want our Queen Elissagan back.

1 comments:

Yancy said...

Ah Brent...i envy your situation. I mean really...would you rather not be married at all??? Of course not! Count your blessings (even if they come with such things as separation anxiety.)

On a different note: We freakin rocked today in class! Go Team!!! Go!!!